Our client is seeking a Business Analyst, Order Management who will provide Business Process guidance, problem solving and on-going operational support to the US and International user community for the Oracle eBusiness Suite. Will be expected to troubleshoot issues to determine a root cause and recommend/implement solutions.
Please share updated resume with below details:
Expected hourly rate:
Oracle Business Analyst – Order Management, EBS
Immediate start for 6 months, This is a C2H position. After 6 months, no fee for hiring.
San Diego, CA
Must be US Citizen or GC. Local highly preferred. If not local, must relocate. COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Monitor daily processing to identify and correct problematic conditions before business operations are affected.
• Gather and evaluate business requirements, develop detailed functional specification for potential business process improvements.
• Supports multiple projects/tasks within assigned area of Oracle ERP portfolio and related business applications.
• Perform application setup and configuration in support of the implementation of new modules or the addition of new functionality.
• Participate in testing and verification efforts for production releases, executing software unit test plans and verifying business User Acceptance Testing.
• Facilitates communication with the technical and reporting teams to ensure that business requirements are translated to design specifications and appropriate testing efforts.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and communication skills.
• Knowledge of industry best practices and trends.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Systems, or Business
• 5+ years of experience implementing or supporting the Oracle Order Management Suite (ex. Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Shipping Execution, Inventory, Trading Community Architecture)
• R12 Experience Preferred
Experience: 5 Years
City: San Diego
Phone No.: 617-963-8407
Salary Offered: Hourly rate on W2
Currency: U.S Dollars (USD)