One of our client is looking for a Java Developer with Cassandra in Cupertino, CA , Hadoop Architect in CA and Java with hadoop in Atlanta, GA Java Developer with Cassandra in Cupertino, CA , Hadoop Architect in CA and Java with hadoop in Atlanta, GA . If you are available and looking for a new project then please send me your updated resume with following details at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Summary of Key Skills and expertise to based on the requirement:
Current location( Include City, state, Zip):
Best time to call:
Legal status and visa validity date:
Willing to relocate (Yes/No):
Availability after the offer:
Current Employer :
Reason for change:
Recent pay slips/stubs in case of H1-B candidates :
Vacation Plans in the next 2-3 months:
Highest Education (Associate/Bachelors/Masters):
Location: Cupertino, CA
• Requires 8+ years of experience in Java/J2EE technologies, good exposure to Big Data & MapReduce.
• Designs, develops, and implements middle-layer Java applications to support business requirements.
• Experience with Cassandra database and Drools framework.
• Experience in leading a team of 4 or more members.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within Java/J2EE.
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• A degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Will work closely with customer.
Java Developer with Hadoop
Location: Atlanta, GA.
Type: FTE/CTH or C2C
Requires 6+yrs Exp.
Java/J2EE with Mongo DB or NoSQL , Hadoop
Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Java
Experience: 5 Years
Zip Code: 07095
Phone No.: 7328020090
Salary Offered: Hourly rate on W2
Currency: U.S Dollars (USD)